sábado, 30 de marzo de 2013

Breakfast of the week



Hello lovelis

below you can see examples of my weekly breakfast :) . As you can see in all of them I try to include carbs, some milk, fruit, healthy fat and fruit.

I enjoy breakfast by my self, at the office or with my family at the weekends. It is a great opportunity to relax, think get energy for the day is comming or share ideas plans and motivtions.

what do you normally take for breakfast?




oat pankakes with 0%fat yogurth and strawberries

banana, apple, kiwi, strawberries, frenchtoast and yogurth with dry fuits

oat, strawberries and yogurth


kiwi, orange, banana, apple and oats juice  with almonds

apple, yogurth, pinneapple, oats and yogurth

apple, yogurth, turkey, oats and yogurth

granola with fruits and yogurt

granola

1 comentario:

  1. I love love love this! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar