viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

News News News

Hello lovelies!!!

 After intense days of packing I am able now to publish a post. I have been very busy because I MOVE TO DENMARK!!! Copenhagen will be my new city and it is expected to be for the next times :) I am nervous more than other thing I have to find a new place, new life and start everything from 0..this is going to be difficult but I expect to be strong and over face this initial times. Then next post will be made from this cold and pretty city…I will learn to dress nice with low temperatures which is a big challenge, I am going to look for inspiration in all your incredible post from the North to know what is the best way to do it J wish me luck and do you have any advice?

Love M.



3 comentarios:

  1. Congrats on the massive change I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Muchas felicidades por tu nuevo destino, se que sabras estar guapa incluso si el frio te ataca!!.

    Un fuerte abrazo y toda la suerte que para mi mismo deseara.

    ResponderBorrar