jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2010

Wearing "summer" clothes in decembre!

It is being strange to live in the South well at least more in the South than previously. Lisbon is pretty sunny all the time, now is raining but the temperature is around 12-18º as you can imagine this is more the typical weather of October or September than December….Galicia (where I come from) I much  more cold than here and the degree of humidity is very high then you are always cold. I just say this because in the picture you can see me not very wrapped up actually this clothes are a little bit unreal for winter time :D


Está siendo extraño vivir en el sur , bien, al menos más en el sur de lo que lo hacía antes. Lisboa es muy soleada durante todo el año, ahora la temperatura es alrededor de 12-18º y tal y como puedes imaginar este tiempo es más típico de Octubre o Septiembre que Diciembre…Galicia ( de donde yo soy) es mucho más fría que aquí y el grado de humedad es muy alto por lo tanto siempre hace frío. Solo digo esto porque en la foto me podéis ver no muy abrigada lo que es un poco irreal para esta época del año…  ;D


Good news!!! This month I will go to Venice!!! I am very exciting…:D:D Christmas, presents, love all around and VENICE.. This is all that I need to be happy! And you????

Buenas Noticias!! Este mes me voy a Venecia!! Estoy muy emocionada…:D:D Regalos de Navidad, enamorada y VENECIA!!!!Es todo lo que necesito para ser feliz!! Y tú?


LOVE

M.

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm so jealous that you're going to venice! One of my dream places. Have fun. Cute shirt x hivennn.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. outfit is awesome! not out of season in the slightest!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Lucky you! Venice is beautiful. Have an amazing time!

    ResponderBorrar