jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

Tired after a hectic long-weekend

I know that I didn´t upload in a couple of days...this is why I went on holidays for two days. My weekend was amazing but the truth is that now I am exhausted and the only thing I want to do is sleep!!!!

 Se que no he publicado en un par de días…pero esto es debido a que me fui de vacaciones por dos días. Mi fin de semana fue increíble pero la verdad es que estoy exhausta y lo único que quiero es dormir!!!


The bad thing from my days at home was that my oven doesn´t work....and it was a kind of terrible ( I had a couple of pies in mind and I just could do cold pies) :S

Lo malo de mis días en casa fue que el horno no funcionaba….y fue algo como terrible   (tenía planificado hacer varias cosas y lo único que pude preparar fueron tartas frías) :S


Here some pictures of my places and what I went to visit...

Os dejo algunas fotos de mi tierra y lo que fui a visitar...











6 comentarios:

  1. Your photos are beautiful. I had a long weekend this weekend as well and I really can't get into the swing of things.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. These photos are amazing! Looks like gorgeous weather.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Espero que te lo hayas pasado genial por tu tierra...!! una pena lo del horno pero no puedo vivir sin patatas fritas...!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Thanks for your comments! Lovely photos. Looks like you ahd a great holiday.

    ResponderBorrar