viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

Has leather to be aggresive?

This week is being crazy...too many things and too many news (fortunately markets are ok)... But I am happy and that is the only important thing :D 

 Esta semana está siendo de locos…demaisados acontecimientos  y noticias (por suerte los mercados van bien)…Pero estoy feliz y eso es lo más importante.


Tomorrow will be the important company meeting that I told to you and unluckily I have had some issues buying at TopShop and then…I will wear another stuff….It has been also another deciding factor which is that most of my workmates are not thinking to wear very formal clothes….at least the Portuguese one with who I have talked about…..(and I am not pretending to create a stereotype!!!)

Mañana será la reunión de la compañía tan importante que os conté pero por desgracia he tenido algunos problemas comprando en TopShop y por lo tanto…tendré que vestir otro modelito..ha habido también otro factor determinante y es que la mayoría de mis compañeras no están pensando en no llevar ropa muy formal..al menos las compañeras portuguesas con las que he hablado…(y no pretendo crear ningún estereotipo que conste!!!)


Well…now just show you what I wore this Monday, my mum didn’t like, she told me that she doesn’t like leather with jeans ….what do you think???

Bien…ahora solo enseñaros el conjuntoq eu vestí este Lunes, a mi madre no le gustó, me dijo que no le agrada el “cuero” con la tela vaquera…qué os parece?


LOVE
Besitos!












7 comentarios:

  1. While I think Mums are right on a lot of things I *love* the denim and leather together - sorry to your mum!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Esta semana también ha sido de locos para mi. Espero que la final la reunión haya ido bien y disfruta del finde..!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Great outfit - I love the two together!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think it depends on the way you wear leather. I don't think you look aggressive at all in this outfit!

    Kisses
    Teresa

    P.S.: Come by my blog whenever you want and leave you're opinion. X)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i think its a great combo!!! love the leather/denim! so cute :)

    ResponderBorrar