martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

Mis Iconos VI

Today...

is about girls....Sometimes watching them in movies I would like to be as they are....all of them seem to me so elegant distinguished that if I were I men Iwill with any doubt fall in love!!!! maybe is because I like so much to see their naked dolls where you just can find a small watch!

For instance and even when I like to cook for people I am not agree with their submission, without their inability to take decisiones  etc....
now luckily we live in new times but maybe we should rethink that we are women and we have to be proud of it! because in the fight to get our rights we forget what we were hiding our body and trying to became in men....

for all of this my post today....





PS: today I wanted to cook something sweet but I was lazy...I started with "madalenas" (a kind of cupcake) but finally I put all together because I didn´t want to spend time preparing too many small cakes.....

here you can see some pictures and also my new plate bought yesterday with my cup tea




2 comentarios:

  1. Sorry for the late response, sweetie! I'm sorry, but I can't help you, I live in the north of my country... :S I don't know any shops in Lisbon...

    But feel free to ask me anything, I'll be glad to help if I can! :)

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar