martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

cakes, sugar and ansiety ....

I think that will be able to live just with chocolat, cheese, bread some fruit and the most important halzelnuts!!!  Tthere are some days where you feel to need suggar and today was one of them....while we wait for FED results ...you will need too many things to combact the ansiety!!!!
But lets continue with my purpose....talk about things I like....first of all I am crazy with a moschino bag....I went today decided to buy it...but it has been sold in the morning so I must wait till tomorrow to try to find it in another shop I hope to be lucky!!!!! it is a classic...maybe tomorrow  I have it in my hand and I will show you how amazing it is....

But for the moment and following my icon list I will continue introducing you Emma Watson!!! some people say that she use to wear old lady clothes but...my mom says the same to me...and I use to justify thinking that people say the same about Emma Watson lol.....too much complicated....

This first one is what I like the most...it remainds me to 20´s and I actually would like to wear something similar to the "fin de año party"...it is still in my mind...
I also like a lot tese two pictures...waht is funny because she wears too much colours and one think I like most in her is her total black, white or "camel" look.....

and in this way to finish....the typical clothes inspiration for a woking day....even the eyes.... I use to makeup them in black too not always but sometimes in winter!!!!



Good night to all of you!!!!


PS: today I bought my first tea cup in Lisbon....

isn´t it wonderful?

2 comentarios:

  1. Emma is wonderful!

    Btw, I think the socks are still available, I've bought them a few days ago! :) Thanks for dropping by!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  2. it's a nice cup!
    but, with a cup like that, I think that I couldn't enjoy the tea without old glasses and a scarf-print tacky

    ResponderBorrar